My team and I specialise in all aspects of commercial and residential property transactions, commercial leasing, private client advice, wills, trusts, estates, and asset protection.
After many years in practice, I believe my strength lies in developing and maintaining long term relationships with private clients (personal and corporate). I provide advice to an extensive range of families and individuals with substantial private asset bases – who appreciate Glaister Ennor’s heritage, tradition, and discretion – in relation to
all their personal and business affairs.
- private clients with significant commercial property holdings and assist in the management of their lease portfolios
- private clients in relation to their personal property acquisitions (including the purchase of apartments in retirement village complexes) and all aspects of estate planning, succession planning, family trusts, and wills
- New Zealand and overseas parties in relation to corporate acquisitions and disposals which includes advice regarding legislative compliance with the Overseas Investment Act and Commerce Act regimes
- private and corporate clients in relation to due diligence ahead of acquisition
- a large New Zealand privately owned rest home and hospital provider and assist with its acquisition of care homes and hospitals throughout the North Island; and
- a major real estate company in relation to its lease portfolio.
In my experience, clients value considered, pragmatic, and cost effective solutions. I find it extremely rewarding to be part of a team providing advice to achieve these outcomes.
Norman is a Partner who does not share liabilities of the partnership.
Area of Expertise
|DDI:||+64 9 356 8234|
|Mobile:||+64 21 948 624|
|V-Card:||Click here to download|
|DDI:||+64 9 356 8246|