I am a lawyer in the Litigation Disputes Resolution team focusing on family, civil and employment litigation.
I am committed to advancing your legal position through the delivery of well-reasoned advice to achieve the very best resolution for you.
With over 10 years legal experience in Auckland, the Bay of Plenty and as an in-house legal adviser in London, my expertise includes relationship property matters, parenting and custody matters, protection of personal property rights, wills and estate litigation, contract disputes, real-estate and property disputes, negligence actions and employment law including preparing employment agreements, advising on employment issues and resolving personal grievances through negotiation, mediation and the Employment Relations Authority. My clients range from private individuals to large corporates.
Examples of my experience include:
• Acting for parties in relationship property proceedings
• Acting and defending parties in care of children matters as well as relocation and family violence cases
• Obtaining orders in protection of personal property right applications as well as defended hearings
• Representing parties in estate litigation proceedings including Family Protection and Law Reform (Testamentary Promises) claims
• Acting for parties in civil disputes including negligence and claims now under the Contract and Commercial Law Act
• Representing parties in construction contracts claims
• Advising clients on employment agreements including technical redundancies and sale of a business
• Resolving employment law disputes by way of mediation and in the Employment Relations Authority.
I am committed to achieving the very best result for you in a timely and effective manner.
Area of Expertise
|DDI:||+64 9 969 1212|
|V-Card:||Click here to download|
|DDI:||+64 9 356 8243|