I am a solicitor in the Corporate and Commercial team at Glaister Ennor. I have wide range of experience in commercial and property law. I enjoy the variety that general practice law offers. I am a positive and adaptive person who loves the way challenges and problems can be overcome with a creative and pragmatic approach.
I obtained my LLB degree in China and I completed an LLM (Honours) degree at the University of Auckland in 2005. I have worked previously in overseas courts and law firms and am fluent in mandarin. I work with clients from a variety of backgrounds and effectively provide commercial solutions in a New Zealand and international business environment.
My experience includes:
Commercial and Corporate
- Acting in the acquisition and disposal of businesses including motels, restaurants, retail and advice on associated Franchises and other businesses.
- Advising on all aspects of leases for clients NZ wide, across retail stores, office and warehouse.
- Providing advice for entities setting up and corporate restructures including shareholder agreements, partnership and share subscription agreements.
- Reviewing, drafting and advising on commercial documents including terms of trade, broker agreements, supply agreements and confidentiality agreements.
- Residential and commercial conveyancing
- Acting for property developers in staged development projects (pre-sales, subdivision and subsequent sell-downs).
- Acting for individual and corporate landlords in the on-going lease management of their commercial properties.
- Acting for developers on large development funding transactions including with second-tier lenders.
- Setting up trusts for clients, reviewing client’s trust documents and ensuring compliance with the new Trusts Act.
- Drafting Powers of Attorney, EPOAs and Wills.
Area of Expertise
|DDI:||+64 9 356 8233|
|V-Card:||Click here to download|
|DDI:||+64 9 914 3520|