I am a commercial property specialist with close to 10 years’ experience in the legal sector. I advise on all aspects of commercial property law including sale and purchase, due diligence, conveyancing, syndicated property investment and commercial leasing. I work closely with Jack Porus, Joint Managing Partner of the firm. We provide tailored advice that ensures the client’s commercial and strategic goals are kept foremost in mind.
A key area of focus is the GEK Property Management’s syndicated property investment portfolio, which includes a diverse range of commercial property investments, including industrial, office and retail property. I am responsible for identifying investment opportunities, completing both commercial and legal due diligence investigations and managing risks for investors. With extensive experience in managing large commercial property portfolios, we aim to deliver healthy returns and provide a strong focus on capital preservation.
My work encompasses the full life cycle of property investment, from identifying opportunities through comprehensive due diligence to acquisition and divestment. From this broad vantage point I am able to take a holistic view of clients’ needs and provide advice that is pragmatic and commercially-minded.
My expertise includes:
- advising both vendors and purchasers on a broad range of commercial property transactions
- drafting commercial legal documentation (such as agreements for sale and purchase, lease documentation, limited partnership agreements, joint venture agreements, and management agreements), and ensuring these correctly and accurately reflect the agreed terms and the commercial needs of my clients
- advising on commercial conveyancing, complex lease agreements, fit out agreements and the restructuring of commercial leases within the retail, office, and industrial sectors
- providing thorough due diligence on the acquisition of high-profile commercial property transactions
- identifying risks and providing risk management advice to clients on a range of commercial property transactions
- assisting in the negotiation and management of a syndicated investment portfolio of properties throughout New Zealand
I have a high degree of technical legal expertise and pride myself on fostering long-term relationships with clients and stakeholders within the property sector including real estate agents, valuers and consultants.
Area of Expertise
|DDI:||+64 9 356 8236|
|Mobile:||+64 27 326 6423|
|V-Card:||Click here to download|
|DDI:||+64 9 356 8243|