I am a Solicitor working in the Commercial Property and Land Development team at Glaister Ennor. I provide advice and facilitate transactions for both individuals and a wide range of different types of organisations, including a Crown entity, property developers, financiers and trusts.
I completed a Bachelor of Commerce and Bachelor of Laws (Honours) conjoint degree at the University of Auckland in June 2021. However, I have worked for Glaister Ennor in a variety of roles since 2013. During this period, I have worked in most of the teams within the firm. This experience allows me to consider a transaction from a range of different perspectives to determine the best approach and anticipate any issues that could potentially arise.
I enjoy working collaboratively with clients to understand their unique requirements and then develop a solution to meet their needs. Clients value my friendly, professional service and the close attention to detail that I bring to every file.
My recent work includes:
• Facilitation of complex land transfer settlements;
• Drafting documentation for loan advances and subsequent discharges of mortgages;
• Restructuring lending arrangements between various corporate and trust entities;
• Managing the sale process of numerous residential units within new subdivision developments;
• Advice regarding the removal or variation of instruments registered on a property’s Record of Title.
Area of Expertise
|DDI:||+64 9 914 3500|
|V-Card:||Click here to download|
|DDI:||+64 9 356 8223|