Simon Kember Partner
“I am a commercial and industrial property, trust and real estate specialist. Advising on the acquisition and management of property, trusts, estates and asset protection forms a large part of the work my team and I undertake. We have skills in the acquisition, development, leasing and subdivision of all types of commercial and industrial property, which are recognised profession-wide. We also provide succession planning advice for the future governance of our business and trust clients.
I act for a number of property developers mainly in the Auckland area, a variety of overseas corporate and individual investors and a major retail client with an extensive portfolio of leased properties.
I can also speak French”
- Acting for a number of significant property developers predominantly in the Auckland area.
- Acting for a major real estate group.
- Acting for a variety of overseas corporate and individual investors in the purchase of commercial, industrial and rural land and buildings in New Zealand.
- Advising overseas clients on transactions that require specialized property advice as well as advice on the appropriate corporate and tax structure for the purchasing entity and the obtaining of statutory consents.
- Acting for major retail clients with an extensive portfolio of leased properties.
|Area of Expertise||
Property & Real Estate
Trusts, Estates & Asset Protection
|Specialisation:||Commercial property, trusts, real estate agency issues|
|DDI:||+64 9 914 3520|
|Mobile:||+64 21 815 725|
|V-Card Download:||Click Here|