Paul McKendrick Partner
“I provide legal and tactical advice and representation on the resolution of a diverse range of disputes and litigation. My objective is to ensure that you achieve the best outcome possible.
Most of the time that will involve a negotiated resolution, but sometimes a court hearing will be required to achieve that result.
I have over 18 years of experience in major firms in both New Zealand and England. I have also been admitted as a solicitor in England and Wales.
I advise on negligence actions, insolvency, joint ventures, shareholder and director disputes, commercial and residential property matters, deceased estates, trusts, debt recovery, emergency relief, and many other related matters.”
Examples of disputes resolved:
- Banking, insurance, and finance company claims
- Class actions on behalf of large numbers of residential property purchasers.
- Resolution of leaky building claims for both owners and contractors.
- Resolution of significant warranties claims in respect of the sale and purchase of substantial businesses.
- Resolution of numerous disputes in relation to residential and commercial property.
- Resolution of complex trust and estate disputes.
- A substantial arbitration to determine the price to be paid by a public body to extend a regional park involving valuers, town planners, geotechnical engineers and archaeologists.
- Unit Title Act disputes, including success in the leading case about ultra vires Body Corporate rules.
- Resolution of a dispute between international boxing promoters.
|Area of Expertise||
Litigation & Dispute Resolution
|Specialisation:||Civil and Commercial Litigation, Bodies Corporate, Family Law & Relationship Property|
|DDI:||+64 9 914 3505|
|Mobile:||+64 21 837 283|
|V-Card Download:||Click Here|