Norman Cahill Partner
“My team and I specialise in all aspects of commercial and residential property transactions, commercial leasing and subdivision, private client advice, trusts, estates and asset protection.
After many years in practice I believe my strength lies in developing and maintaining long term relationships with private clients (personal and corporate). I provide advice to an extensive range of families and individuals with substantial private asset bases - who appreciate Glaister Ennor’s heritage, tradition and discretion – in relation to all their personal and business affairs.”
- Advising private clients with significant commercial property holdings and assisting in the management of their lease portfolios.
- Advising private clients in relation to their personal property acquisitions and holdings and all aspects of estate planning, succession planning, family trusts and wills.
- Expertise in relation to private clients in their purchase of apartments in retirement village complexes.
- Advising substantial privately owned Australian corporates in relation to New Zealand acquisitions including legislative compliance with Overseas Investment Act and Commerce Act regimes.
- Extensive experience in hotel/motel operator leasing and management arrangements.
- Land-related due diligence ahead of corporate acquisitions by multinational energy companies, a major electricity lines company and significant privately owned Australian Corporates.
- Legal adviser to a multi-national accounting firm (lease portfolio) and an electricity lines company (supply network easement documentation).
- Legal adviser to a large operator of private rest homes throughout New Zealand including acquisition of care homes and hospitals.
- Advising a major real estate company in relation to its lease portfolio.
Norman is a Partner who does not share liabilities of the partnership.
|Area of Expertise||
Property & Real Estate
Corporate & Commercial
Trusts, Estates & Asset Protection
|Specialisation:||Commercial leasing, Subdivision, Private Clients|
|Qualifications:||BA, LLB (Hons)|
|DDI:||+64 9 356 8234|
|Mobile:||+64 21 948 624|
|V-Card Download:||Click Here|
Christine van Beurden