Nicola Harrison Solicitor
“I am a commercial property solicitor with a growing specialisation in corporate and commercial matters. I work in the commercial and corporate team advising on leasing, the acquisition and management of property, property syndications, business acquisitions and sales, franchising, service and supply agreements, company matters and various contract law matters.
I act for commercial landlords, commercial property investors and developers, NZ-wide franchisors and SMEs.
Prior to admission in 2010, I worked for seven years as a legal executive dealing with residential and commercial property conveyancing and for three years in the UK as part of a commercial law focused team.
- Acting on the acquisition of large leasehold commercial properties for syndication purposes.
- Acting for retail, manufacturing and technology companies on supply and distribution agreements and contractor agreements.
- Acting on the New Zealand King Salmon Co. Limited acquisition of the business of Pacifica Salmon.
- Acting on the acquisition and sale of SMEs.
- Acting on the acquisition of mortgage portfolios.
- Acting for a major NZ-wide franchisor.
- Acting for landlord clients with extensive portfolios of leased properties.
|Area of Expertise||
Corporate & Commercial
Property & Real Estate
|DDI:||+64 9 969 1213|
|Mobile:||+64 21 0241 4949|
|V-Card Download:||Click Here|
Karen Brown (Mon/Thurs/Fri)