Malcolm Maclean Partner
“I lead Glaister Ennor’s resource management and local government law team. We work extensively with people and businesses involved in natural resource use and management, including all aspects of their central and local government regulation.
We advise and represent a wide range of clients including commercial and residential land and building owners, developers, primary sector producers, local authorities and environmental interests.
Our approach is to work proactively with our clients to efficiently and effectively achieve a resolution of their resource management and local government issues, with hands on personal service and pragmatism.”
- Advising and acting for major developers on all aspects of resource management and local government law.
- Complex resource consent and planning applications.
- Land zoning proposals and changes to district and regional planning documents.
- Representing clients before Councils and on appeals to the Courts, including advice and representation on resource management, Local Government and Building Act issues and applications.
- Acting on development contribution, financial contribution and rating issues.
- Advising and acting on Public Works Act land acquisitions and offers back.
- Speaking at conferences on resource management, building and local government legal issues and at Glaister Ennor’s own seminar programme for clients and consultants.
|Area of Expertise||
|Specialisation:||Environmental Law, Local Government, Building Law|
|DDI:||+64 9 356 8240|
|Mobile:||+ 64 21 355 545|