Jack Porus Joint Managing Partner
“Since joining Glaister Ennor in 1972 I have practised in all areas of Property Law, Commercial Law, Trusts and Estate Planning. For over 30 years I have been the Managing Partner of the firm. I have extensive skills in negotiation and practise as an experienced mediator.
I am a trusted advisor to many families and businesses providing pragmatic solutions for a wide range of family and business issues.
I assist clients to invest funds in mortgages through our firm’s nominee company and in syndicated property investments which deliver high levels of regular income.
I am a director of a number of substantial companies and a trustee of both personal and charitable trusts.
All of my practice is based on building and maintaining long term business relationships.”
I have advised:
- Overseas purchasers in the acquisition of New Zealand forests, sawmills and a pulp mill.
- The purchaser of one of the largest buildings in Queen St in Auckland.
- The Neil Corporation in the sale of the Albany Regional Centre.
- The majority shareholder in the sale of a 45% interest in New Zealand King Salmon Ltd to Direct Capital Partners.
- Kiwi Income in the purchase of a number of properties throughout New Zealand.
- The purchaser of a listed public company in New Zealand and the subsequent reorganisation of its businesses.
- A minority shareholder in a large mining company to develop and implement a strategy to acquire all the shares in the business.
- New Zealand King Salmon Limited
- Neil Corporation Limited
- Taut Limited (Pinnacle Life)
- Hats Holdings Limited (Chrisco Group)
- Harbour View Investments Limited (private investment company)
- Norfolk Mortgage Trust Management Limited.
- Auckland Grammar Foundation Trust Board (Chair)
- Rotary Club of Auckland Foundation Trust Board
- Auckland Private Educational Charitable Trust.
- GEK Property Management Trust (Property Syndication)
|Area of Expertise||
Corporate & Commercial
Property & Real Estate
Trusts, Estates & Asset Protection
|Specialisation:||Negotiation, mediation, strategic planning|
|DDI:||+64 9 356 8241|
|Mobile:||+64 21 397 712|
|V-Card Download:||Click Here|