Hayley McKee Senior Associate
“I am a civil litigator with over ten years experience in a broad range of areas including commercial, insolvency and property matters. I have appeared as sole Counsel in the District Court, High Court and the Court of Appeal. I also work effectively with senior barristers in complex cases requiring intensive preparation for trial.
I spent 4 years in the United Kingdom providing advice on commercial property disputes in England and working for the Crown in the criminal prosecutions field in Scotland adding to the depth of my experience.
I combine high quality advice and technical expertise with sound judgment and a common sense approach.”
Specific case experience
Junior Counsel in the following reported decisions:
- Glaister* v Amalgamated Dairies Ltd  1 NZLR 829
- Glaister* v Amalgamated Dairies Ltd (No 2) (2003) 16 PRNZ 536
- Wong v Fong (2010) NZCLC 264,660
- Intensive involvement in the preparation of evidence for a claim brought by a well known New Zealand celebrity in relation to the use of his image by a third party
* An individual unrelated to Glaister Ennor