Gaynor McLean Partner
“I represent and advise clients on a wide range of residential, commercial property and finance transactions, leasing arrangements, SME sales and purchases, shareholder agreements, company matters, conveyancing, franchises and trusts.
I have expertise in a variety of property matters and my involvement includes negotiations, the drafting and management of contracts through to acquisition and disposal and post settlement matters.
I aim to be responsive and provide timely legal and commercial advice to my clients. I take a personal interest to assist clients with their goals and am approachable and readily available to anticipate and provide strategic, pragmatic solutions as issues arise.”
- Panel solicitor to lender banks and finance companies providing advice on securities and cross collateralisation documentation, PPSR and regulatory matters under the Credit Contracts and Consumer Finance Act.
- Providing advice to developer clients for a planned urban community involving significant subdivisions and contracts for the sale of land and property to end users.
- Acting for the former Papakura District Council negotiating and drafting substantial and complex commercial contracts including landlord and tenant fit out arrangements, Public Works Act land acquisitions and disposals and a range of land law matters.
- Providing advice to closely held companies on sale and purchase agreements, due diligence, restraints of trade, joint venture agreements, supply and distribution contracts and shareholder agreements.
- Advising on the refinancing and subsequent sale of a food distribution industry business.
- Advising on the acquisition and settlement of an electrical business.
- Advising on contractural matters including warranties, recalls and new build/lease arrangements.
- Providing advice on the sale and purchase of franchise businesses in the travel, fitness and child care sectors.
Gaynor is a Partner who does not share liabilities of the partnership.
|Area of Expertise||
Corporate & Commercial
Property & Real Estate
|DDI:||+64 9 914 3528|
|Mobile:||+64 21 730 548|
|V-Card Download:||Click Here|
Christine van Beurden