Fiona Ashcroft Associate
“I am a member of the litigation team with a particular focus on Family law and Relationship Property. I also practise in the areas of Criminal Law and Employment Law.
I advise clients on employment issues, acting for both employees and employers.
If clients need help with criminal or traffic charges in the District Court then I can also assist, as well as helping to obtain a limited licence if disqualified or suspended from driving”
- Protecting assets for clients whether they are entering a new relationship or wanting to formalise arrangements in an existing relationship;
- Resolving and formalising the division of property after separation;
- Making applications for a divorce (dissolution) on behalf of clients;
- Assisting clients to resolve issues over who will have care of the children;
- Challenging a will or making a claim on an estate;
- Applying to be a welfare guardian or property manager of someone else;
- Helping clients to obtain a protection order if they are in a violent relationship;
- Providing advice and making the necessary court applications when adopting a child or becoming a guardian of a child;
- Extensive experience in both the Family Court and the District Court.
|Area of Expertise||
|Specialisation:||Family & relationship law, employment law, criminal law|
|DDI:||+64 9 969 1212|
|V-Card Download:||Click Here|