Anthea Coombes Associate
“As a solicitor in the Land Development and Property team I have over seven years experience in a wide range of property matters including residential and commercial property transactions, leases, subdivisions and building and development work.
I have experience in completing large land development projects and subdivisions. I particularly enjoy the challenge of the mixture of legal and practical issues around subdivision and land development.”
- Completing all documentation for residential subdivisions and sale for a nation-wide property development company, including easements, covenants, encumbrances and all other necessary documentation.
- Undertaking complex unit title subdivision of a hotel and apartment complex including road stopping and amalgamation of titles.
- Preparing incorporated society, encumbrance and sale and purchase agreements pursuant to the Securities Act exemption notice.
- Acting for vendors and purchasers in residential and commercial property transactions.
- Resolving complex and unusual e-dealing matters.
- Assisting with negotiations for the cancellation of a unit plan and lease back of land under the Public Works Act.