I am in the Land Development and Property Team at Glaister Ennor and have been practising law since 2004. My areas of practice include commercial and residential property transactions, land development, sale and purchase of businesses, commercial leases, trusts, and opinion writing for legal peers.
I aim to provide sound and timely advice to my clients that is practical and easy to understand.
I act for a range of clients from first home buyers and small business owners through to developers; such as:
- acting for and advising developers on the purchase of land for residential development and on the required associated project funding
- acting on the purchase of a commercial building in Auckland with a subsequent conversion to residential apartments
- overseeing and managing the presales for development projects through to settlement
- acting for buyers and sellers of residential property and businesses; and
- advising on the winding up of a complex estate involving multiple entities, properties, and beneficiaries.
The wide variety of work I engage in has given me a broad range of experience, which I am able to draw upon to assist my clients. I find it immensely satisfying to be able to work with clients to help them achieve their goals.
Area of Expertise
|DDI:||+64 9 356 8233|
|Mobile:||+64 21 832 382|
|V-Card:||Click here to download|
|DDI:||+64 9 356 8243|