I am a Partner in the Land Development and Property Team at Glaister Ennor working closely with Stephanie Harris and Nicola Harrison. I have over twelve years’ experience in a wide range of land development and property matters including subdivisions, complex title matters, residential and commercial property transactions, and building and development work.
I am an expert in subdivision and e-dealing and have worked on some of the largest subdivisions and most complex title arrangements. I provide advice and assistance to both developers and other practitioners – some of the advice relates to tricky subdivision and title issues.
I work closely and collaborate with planners, surveyors, Land Information New Zealand, and a number of other property development specialists. Working collaboratively enables us to anticipate any problems or issues which may arise in projects so we may deal with them before they arise. I advise on transactions from initial concept stage, through to consent applications, and then on to the subdivision and sell-down process. Having oversight of the land, title issues, and desired outcomes from the get-go ensures that issues and complexities can be identified and addressed early on while civil works are being undertaken on site leading to faster sell-down and settlement processes for our clients.
My experience includes:
- undertaking the legal documentation for various unit title and fee simple strata developments for clients of large-scale residential and mixed use apartment buildings
- completing the necessary documentation for clients to undertake both complex and simple redevelopments of a number of existing unit title developments
- assisting clients and practitioners with complex and unusual title matters
- drafting the legal documentation for a simultaneous parent and subsidiary unit title development (layered development) for residential and commercial buildings; and
- guiding clients through and completing conversions of existing cross lease titles to fee simple titles and preparing all the associated legal documentation.
With my significant experience in a wide range of property matters, I aim to work with clients to achieve their goals in a timely and efficient manner.
Area of Expertise
|DDI:||+64 9 356 8249|
|Mobile:||+64 21 259 1652|
|V-Card:||Click here to download|
|DDI:||+64 9 356 8223|