Ah Song Sunwoo
I am a solicitor in the Commercial team at Glaister Ennor. I specialise in providing advice and support on commercial matters across a wide range of areas from sale and purchase of businesses to corporate governance. I also have a background in property law and assist clients with property related aspects of their overall commercial transaction.
Having worked previously in general private practice and in the public sector in policy and legal roles, I am capable of offering clients advice on the implications arising in a number of areas of law, and of bringing different perspectives and solutions to a particular situation.
- reviewing, drafting, and advising on terms and conditions of service or sale including licence and distribution agreements for small to medium sized businesses
- drafting legal documentation for angel investors investing in start up companies including term sheet, subscription, and shareholders’ agreements
- assisting with the sale and purchase of businesses (assets and shares)
- conducting vendor due diligence investigations on a large Trans-Tasman business in a share sale, and producing a due diligence report for potential purchasers
- advising limited partnerships and nominee companies operating under the Financial Markets Conduct Act regime and incorporated companies on compliance matters
- acting for lenders and borrowers on large financing transactions
- advising start up businesses with legal structures including shareholder arrangements and capital raising
- drafting submissions on draft Bills to relevant Government departments and on Official Information Act requests; and
- assisting with applications for a peer-to-peer lending service licence under the Financial Markets Conduct Act.
Given my wide breadth of experience and understanding of various areas of the law, I am confident I will be able to meet the specific needs of my clients and to deliver excellent outcomes.
Area of Expertise
LLB(Hons)/BA; LLM (Corporate and Commercial)
English, Korean 한국어
|DDI:||+64 9 914 3529|
|V-Card:||Click here to download|
|DDI:||+64 9 356 8243|