We advise both employers and employees on all aspects of employment law to ensure compliance.
We will advise you on your rights and obligations and on the latest law changes. We will work closely with you to achieve the best outcome for you.
Glaister Ennor’s employment team has extensive experience and knowledge in all aspects of employment law. They will ensure their advice fits well with your business or personal affairs; therefore, they will ensure you receive the most appropriate and beneficial advice.
For over 15 years, the employment team has practical and commercial experience based on not only academic study and ongoing legal education but also experience by representing clients from a wide range of industries and business activities. The team members’ previous experience in various corporate environments adds to the understanding of clients’ needs and aims.
The employment team has resolved numerous issues through negotiation, mediation, the Employment Relations Authority, and the Courts. We’re successful because we focus on understanding your needs and aims, and on representing you to obtain pragmatic and commercial outcomes. So, we take a collegial approach: while we work as a team, we also tap into other Glaister Ennor teams to achieve your desired result. And, we ensure you understand the process and the costs involved.
Regardless whether you are an employer or employee, we will help you:
- resolve employment disputes and personal grievances
- draft or review individual employment agreements, internal policies, and contracts for service
- deal with health and safety issues including defend prosecutions
- sort out holiday entitlements and draft appropriate provisions
- attend to employment issues arising from the sale and purchase of businesses
- deal with redundancy and restructuring
- draft and understand restraints of trade provisions
- comply with legislation
- comply with privacy law